Sen. Vincent J. Fumo

District Office

1208 Tasker Street
Phila, PA 19148

Harrisburg Office

545 Main Capitol
Hbg, PA 17120



Birth Certificates

Below are questions and answers about applying for birth certificates. Or, for more information and to obtain an application form, you can click on the following Department of Health web site:

Where do I apply for my birth certificate?

    a. In Philadelphia:

      Division of Vital Records
      402 City Hall Annex
      Philadelphia, PA 19107

    b. Through your Senator or Representative's constituent services.

      For the 1st Senatorial District, my district offices are located at:

      1208 Tasker Street
      Philadelphia, PA 19148
      (215) 468-3866

      2637 E. Clearfield Street
      Philadelphia, PA 19134

What do I need to apply for my Birth Certificate?

    a. Application for certified copy of Birth or Death record, form # H105.102, which can be obtained from the Department of Health or your local Senate office.

    b. A check or money order for $10.00 for a birth certificate, or $9.00 for a death certificate.

Copyright 2000 Sen. Vincent J. Fumo